Posted November 17, 2013
- iOSThe iOS version of Thomas Was Alone delivers the heart warming story and the potential for a well executed platformer that we have seen in the title's previous ports. Unfortunately, difficult touch screen controls make for a poor gameplay experience
- NewsFans of the successful first person shooter have the opportunity to pick from a trio of collectors edition versions of the game complete with in-game content and collectible items. Coming November 4th, Activision and Sledgehammer Games are offering players Limited Edition versions of their latest installment on the Call of Duty franchise; Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: Atlas Limited ..
- iOSSimogo, developers of the fantastic ios games; Year Walk and Device 6 have revealed their next game; The Sailor’s Dream. The Sailor’s Dream is set to arrive on ios later this year. They have described the game as a “challenge free experience” as we travel the sea across islands. The game will be non linear ..
- NewsRainbow is the new black as Webhallen.com is auctioning a custom made Playstation 4 with the supporting money going towards the Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights. From the image below, this model does not lack in color. Why settle for the up and coming white PS4 when you can own this rainbow eccentric version ..
- NewsToday, EA has just announced its new subscription service exclusive to Xbox One owners that will allow players early access to EA’s big titles. For a monthly fee of $4.99 or an annual fee of $29.99, EA has stated that players will unlock what they are calling The Vault; a collection of EA’s biggest games on Xbox ..